Chairman, Caretaker/Extra-Ordinary National Convention Planning Committee of the All Progressives Congress (APC), H.E. Mai Mala Buni has approved the appointment of the Governor of Gombe State, H.E. Muhammadu Inuwa Yahaya to chair the Party’s Reconciliation/Election Committee for the October 31 concurrent legislative by-elections for Bayelsa Central and West Senatorial Districts.
This disclosure was contained in a statement signed by Yekini Nabena, Deputy National Publicity Secretary, All Progressives Congress (APC)
According to the statement, the Committee Members are
1. H.E. Muhammadu Inuwa Yahaya – Chairman
2. Senator Ovie Omo-Agege – Vice Chairman
3. Senator Abdullahi Sahabi – Member
4. Senator Ali Ndume – Member
5. Senator Uba Sani – Member
6. Ambassador Fatima Goni – Member
7. Senator Chris Adegije – Member
8. Alh Yusuf O. Ocholi – Member
9. Chief Enyi o. Enyi – Member
10. Pearl Ekebong Inwang – Member
11. Bar. Ekemini Cletus Udoh – *Secretary*
The committee will be inaugurated by the APC Caretaker Chairman on Tuesday October 6, by 2pm at the Party’s National Secretariat.