The Comptroller-General of Customs Col. Hameed Ibrahim Ali (Rtd) has approved the redeployment of seven Comptrollers of Customs.
This development was contained in a statement on Friday released and signed by the acting Public Relations Officer of the Service, Joseph Attah.
Those redeployed are:
• Aber, T. B. from Kirikiri Lighter Terminal to Ag. ACG Modernization
• Wushishi, L. from ICT (HQ) to Kirikiri Lighter Terminal
• Babani, A. from Port Harcourt Area II to Post Clearance Audit (Zone ‘A’)
• Abubakar, B. from Post Clearance Audit (Zone ‘A’) to Port Harcourt Area II
• Mohammed, A. A. from Finance Administration and Technical Service (HQ) to Seme
• Dimka, V. O. from Seme to Zone ‘D’ HQ Bauchi
• Odibu, C. O. from Human Resource Development (HRD) to Ikorodu Lighter Terminal
Ali urged the officers on resumption of their new posts to re-engineer their Commands for effective and efficient service delivery.