The Executive Secretary of Benue State Emergency Management Agency, Mr Boniface Ortese has said that it has begun gradual decamping of flood victims. The first batch of 200 persons was asked to return home on Monday.
The SEMA boss explained that there is dire need to decamp the victims following assessment carried out that the flooded home are now safe. Ortese said that the agency will turn their attention to the town for intervention as there has been a lot of cries in the town.
The SEMA boss however decried the manner the camp had been infiltrated with people who are suffering of poverty and area boys.